A fellow crochet blogger Kristine from Ambassador Crochet was sweet enough to give me a blog award! This is my first blog award here at Crocheting the Day Away. So a big thank you to Kristine!
This blog award is called the “Stylish Blogger Award” Here is what Kristine said about my blog
“I couldn't decide whether to give Mary the Kreativ Blogger Award or the Stylish Blogger award. She's super creative, but I chose the later because her posts are well written and her pics are always fabulous, clean, and just plain awesome!”
How sweet is that?? Well my job now is to tell you 7 things about myself then pass the award along to some other great blogs.
7 random things about Mary…
1. I grew up in Minnesota but now live in South Dakota (Had a 4 year stop in Wisconsin too)
2. I get very excited about little things. It doesn’t take much to excite me
3. I love coffee and coffee mugs. I am slowly collecting cool mugs from different places. I’d get more but we can’t fit anymore in our cabinet!
4. I love watching cooking shows. I keep them on my DVR and watch them over and over. I’ve liked them since I was a kid
6. I played competitive badminton in high school. But volleyball has been my favorite sport since I was in 5th grade.
7. I would love to hang out with The Crochet Dude. I think he is awesome! I know that makes me a nerd but I’m ok with that.
Want to know even more random stuff about me? I have made two lists on our family blog in the past. Here are the links if you want to check them out
Now I would like to pass on the award to these seven fabulous people (I wish I could choose more!)
I hope this isn’t cheating but I am including my great friend Rachel. She is one of the most creative people I have met! This gal has many talents like photography, sewing, cooking and miscellaneous crafts she comes up with. She is also expecting her second little girl in September!
Andi at Jane of All Crafts
Andi is so creative! I love seeing all of her crafts. I just love her most recent project! We hope to someday meet up and crochet over a cup of coffee
Nicole at My Mad World
Nicole has been an awesome blogger friend. She crochets a lot of cute amigurumi creatures. Nicole has an appreciation for crocheting and coffee just like me
Eileen at Crochet Attic
I always love reading her blog. Her projects have great colors! I first found her blog while doing the Square a Day in May. Everyday her square impressed me.
Mandy at Mandipidy
Mandy is also a very creative gal! I love her cute projects. She has some great tutorials on her blog. I had fun trying her crochet flowers. She is also expecting a baby girl very soon!
Kristy at PaisleyJade
Awesome blog! I love her photography and creativity. I’m always excited when I see her post something new. She also knows how to make me laugh which gives her extra brownie points. There’s just something about her love of those mustaches that make me smile.
Sarah at ~sarahndipities~
Sarah has been a big inspiration for me! She is definitely someone I look up to for crocheting. And can I just say, I think it’s amazing she can get in some time to be creative and crafty when she’s taking care of 5 kiddos, one being a new baby.
Congrats everyone! Thank you for your inspiration